Ambitious and results-driven digital marketer specialising in uniting individual channel thinking to form integrated campaigns that deliver real business results.
Google Certified in PPC with great experience running successful, award-nominated SEO campaigns from keyword strategy to implementation alongside managing social media accounts for national hospitality giants to small B2B firms.
Can also make a good gif.
Digital marketing freelancer supporting ambitious businesses to supercharge their online marketing returns.
Bringing together a decade of knowledge across sectors, I help start-ups and SMEs to punch above their weight in crowded niches and established international firms to boost their current digital marketing performance.
– International SEO campaign generating a 210% increase in organic leads for a recruitment firm (award-nominated campaign)
– Page one rankings for brand new architecture & engineering firms within four months
– Combined SEO & PPC strategy for local beauty company generating 150 calls a month and £20k+ / year voucher sales
Responsible for the creation and delivery of Workstars’ marketing strategy with a strong focus on lead generation. We help local and global HR teams deliver a sustainable boost to their employee engagement strategy through market-leading social employee recognition software.
In two years, I’ve turned annual traffic into monthly traffic, quadrupled monthly leads and helped deliver a sales run of one new client win every month.
– Turned annual organic traffic into monthly organic traffic
– Cut paid CPLs by £350
– Quadrupled monthly leads
– 3x increase in LinkedIn followers
– Creation of complex email and remarketing nurture journeys
– Developing key, lead-generating partnerships with 3rd-party brands
Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic digital campaigns, including managing social media and content planning, leading high-profile accounts and creating integrated strategies that fit client business objectives.
My role included building and maintaining client relations and account management, business development, creating detailed marketing roadmaps for brands, headline strategic thinking and delivering client campaigns across social, SEO, content, website, email and paid.
– Managed key accounts including Turtle Bay
– Launched Turtle Bay on Spotify, signing up key partners including Rohan Marley and gaining more brand followers than Nandos with £0 budget
– Generated over 400,000 new email subscribers for restaurant brand
– Successful new hospitality launches through paid social and local PR
– Complete client lifecycle management from pitch to campaign execution
– Sold out new rental complex through Facebook lead gen ads and marketing videos
Digital Marketing Specialist for a rapidly expanding award-winning digital agency in Manchester. Tasked with the sole running of the digital marketing department, reporting to agency Directors to generate successful and profitable marketing campaigns for clients.
Managing a portfolio of clients in a variety of niches from market leaders to small start-ups, controlling and implementing all digital output including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, content and a whole lot more. Streamlined marketing processes to deliver more comprehensive campaigns and boost results for clients, as well as bringing in new reporting mechanisms.
In a career spanning nearly 10 years, I’ve worked with clients large and small. From international restaurant chains to start-ups in specialised B2B industries, I bring ideas and knowledge from different sectors into everything I do.